With another little one on the way, I’ve been trying to search for easy crockpot meals. I have been very un-creative lately and our dinners are suffering. I love finding recipes like the one below- easy, quick, and delicious! This has become my go-to for days I have no clue what to do for dinner. I serve it with pasta (rotini or penne, but, spaghetti would be great, too!).
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 can (10.5 oz) Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 packet (2 oz) dry onion soup mix
- 1/4 milk
- Mix all ingredients in the crockpot (I mix the soup, soup mix, and milk together first then pour over the chicken breasts).
- Cook all day.
- Serve over rice or pasta.
- This recipe is super easy to double and it will give you more leftovers to freeze or lunch the next day!