It’s hard to get creative sometimes! Even worse is falling into a slump when it comes to your daily breakfasts and lunches. That just leads to bad food choices or eating out! Check out the easy recipes below for a little twist in your everyday food routine!
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup chopped veggies
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix together all ingredients
- Pour into muffin cups, filling about ¾ full
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes
No Bake Granola Bites
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1.5 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed grind fresh to avoid spoilage
- Melt coconut oil, honey, and salt in a saucepan over medium heat.
- When it bubbles and foams, turn heat to low.
- Add rolled oats, chopped nuts, ground flaxseed, and cook on low for 2 minutes, stirring to coat. Pour granola into the mold; press in firmly.
- Cool at room temperature for an hour; remove and add toppings if desired.
- Store in an airtight container.