With toddlers, it’s not always easy to get plenty of protein in their diet. My daughter is a pretty good eater, but, she has those days (just like we do!) when she doesn’t want anything super nutritious. I love finding recipes that are tasty and incorporate healthy proteins! The recipe below can be tweaked to fit your needs as well!
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup nut butter (salted)
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (or currants, cranberries, etc.)
- 1/2 cup honey (or preferred sweetener)
- 4 scoops Kids Daily B-Centered Nutrient Booster Powder (or your protein powder of choice)
- Add all ingredients into bowl. Mix well. Mold into small 1 inch balls and refrigerate overnight in tightly sealed container before serving.