We’d love to collaborate with you! If you feel the same, let us know! Click the image above to access our Media Kit.
Currently, we are able to collaborate in the following ways:
- Brand collaborations *
- Sponsored ads + posts * | contact for pricing and consideration
- Guest bloggers *
- Affiliate programs *
Past Partnerships + Collaborations (2015-current):
If you have any questions, please let us know.
*I know, I know, the fine print is such a bummer! But, here it is! While we loveeee collaborating with others, please know we have the right to refuse any collab we feel isn’t a good fit or doesn’t align with our own brand and vision. Sponsored ads and posts must align with our brand for consideration.
Please find some guidelines and terms below:
We collab on topics/brands/products related to (but not limited to) parenting, kids, homesteading, gardening, home improvement, diy, and food. If you’re not sure if it will be a good fit, reach out!
What we look for:
- Posts and other material is well-written and original with a logical structure and flow that makes it easy for our readers to follow; posts should also be between 800 and 1,500 words ideally
- Attribute all data, quotes, and referenced content by hyperlinking to the original source (this is required- if this is not followed, current and future collabs will be terminated)
- Avoid promotional information. Your company can be an example, but it should be used as the basis for sharing knowledge, not driving traffic or actions
What we do not look for:
- Posts on topics that have been covered many times over or anything that’s been covered on our blog before
- Articles/posts that are clearly part of a link building campaign
- Articles that criticize companies or individuals
- Any material that has explicit content or links (we’re a family blog)
- Anything that looks similar to spam/advertisement (excessive linking etc.)
- Contributors must own the rights to any content published.
- In accordance with FTC regulations we always mention that it’s a sponsored blog post, usually at the end of the post with a byline such as: “This blog post was sponsored by (Name Brand Here).” + a logo (optional, 100px x 60px)
- No affiliate codes or referral links
- All the external links are NOFOLLOW